Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

16 May 2013

Hate & Rate from Guest Blogger Lily

Hate - 17 Miracle Matte Skin Primer


This is a products I 100% would not recommend to anyone! It's safe to sayI strongly dislike this product!
I bought it because it was 3 for 2 on everything at Boots and I needed a new foundation, and the Matte miracle foundation caught my eye, which by the way is amazing! So to accompany it I also got the matte pressed powder and this skin primer too, to try them all out. 
I was so disappointed with this purchase.
At first I thought I may have applied it wrong, so I left it for a few days and tried it again, but no... This product is awful! It's easy to apply and rubs in nicely at first, however after a while it started to go blotchy and peel! Even though I used the exact same brand of foundation it came out horribly wrong! I thought it may be okay if I made sure it had all been rubbed in. Big Mistake! My face continued to be patchy and it dried up into clumps. 
Considering this product was £4.99 I assumed it would be half decent, but I was wrong!
The foundation however I love, it has a fairly good coverage and you don't need to use a lot which means it will go a long way.
The fact that the foundation is good makes this purchase even more disappointing.
In my opinion this primer doesn't even deserve a 1/10 , although it may be different for everyone, for me it's a big NO! 

Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment