Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

14 May 2013

Mac Viva Glam Nicki

MAC VIVA GLAM NICKI Lipstick Satin
I first saw this lipstick when visiting the Mac counter with my friend Sadie last week, and instantly new i wanted it, however it would have been my 3rd Mac lipstick within 2 months if i did buy it... However Sadie persuaded me and after much conflict between my head and heart, i made the purchase and im SO glad i did!

Mac Vivia Glam Nicki is one of Nicki Minaj's lipsticks in the Viva Glam range, in which ALL of the proceeds go to the Mac AID's fund, which is one of the reasons i felt less guilty about buying it! 

A quote from the  http://www.macaidsfund.org/ says;
"The M·A·C AIDS Fund’s mission is to serve people of all ages, all races and all sexes affected by HIV and AIDS. To partner with the bold, the visionary and the brave who confront the epidemic in countries and communities where people are most neglected, off the radar and at highest risk. Responsive, agile and alert, MAF funds innovative programs that deal directly with the most marginalized, stigmatized and under-heard victims. MAF celebrates humanity, life, creativity and individuality. Making a difference, one VIVA GLAM lipstick at a time."

Now on to the Review!
It is a satin finnish so it has a semi-matte finnish and its conditioning to the lips, which i enjoy because unlike the amplified lipsticks it doesnt gather, and the pigmentation is AMAZING! You need the smallest amount across the lip, and it lasts pretty well. I reccomend retouching it up about every 3 hours! As always the smell of this Lipstick reminds me of cake mixture... Mac always make their lipsticks smell good!
That was with just one stroke!

I'd highly reccomend this lipstick to anyone daring enough for the brights!

No comments:

Post a Comment