Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

18 August 2013

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Face Wash Review!


Hey Guys! 
This is a review for the Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash with MicroClear technology by Neutrogena (What a mouthful!) First thing i'd like to say is, my skin complexion is normal. Its never really dry, other than in winter, and I never get oily skin, so I am extremely lucky. I don't often get spots either, just the odd one every now and then, and their never big either. However one thing i do suffer with is larger pores around my nose area. 

Its been 3 days now since i've started to use my face wash, and I know thats not long at all but I promise you I can see a difference. It is a gel formulation, and comes in a pump bottle, which I really like! Just one pump is enough for the whole of your face, so the 200ml bottle will go a long way. When applied on to your wet skin it foams very slightly, but not as much as other facial washes I've used. When rinsing my face with warm water I feel refreshened and my face instantly looks brighter! I really do think that this face wash has reduced the size of my pores a lot in the last few days and cant wait to carry on using it!

To add to all of this it smells AMAZING. Seriously! It reminds me just of the Body Shop Pink Grapefruit soaps! (which are the best!) and its Pink! 

I suppose this is going to work differently on everyone, and you never really know how it will work on you until you try it. Ive heard some people say that its dried their skin out, and they have 'normal' skin, however this hasn't done this for me at all. Neutrogena used their MicroClear technology too, meaning its faster working than a facial wash without benzoyl peroxide, and you can see a difference in hours, rather than days. It also won 'Stylist Skincare Launch Of The Year' in 2010. Its from Boots for just £3.29. At the moment theirs a deal on so normally it would be £4.94. It's not a Boots only make - so it's available to buy from other shops too and online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment