Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

14 June 2013

Skin Tips from Blogger & Vlogger Bethany!

Top 5 skin tips
Hey girls! Today XPinkMacX asked me to write a post for her blog (which I LOVE!)
I'm going to be talking about my 5 most important things to stick with if you want clean, fresh skin! Even I suffer from outbursts of bad skin sometimes (doesn't everyone?) 

1. Make sure you ALWAYS take your makeup off and wash your face!
I know sometimes it can be a lot of effort to do, but this is seriously going to prevent break outs! Even if you're really tired, make sure you clean your face so bacteria can't spread overnight! You want to get all the dirt out of your pores so your skin can BREATHE!

2. Drink lots of water!
(Yes I know you've probably heard this a thousand times!) but water is seriously good for your skin! Our body is made up of about 60% water so it's good to keep yourself hydrated! Not only will it keep the oil levels down, but it will help with dark circles too!

3. Invest in a facial wash that works for you! 
I have tried a lot of facial washes and I find that my skin often 'adapts' to the wash, so I do have to swap around what I use! Proactive is good, but again my skin 'adapted' to it and its very expensive. Remember that not always the most expensive products are the best for your skin. At the moment I'm using neutrogena transparent facial bar which I love! It also helps if you exfoliate once in a while too!

4. CALM DOWN!
Stress can lead to a lot of blemishes and breakouts so it helps to keep calm and think positive. A lot of my bad skin comes from stress!

5. Tie your hair up before bed and/or sleep with a towel on your pillow!
This helps to soak up any bacteria that could breed in your pillow and stop breakouts from occurring! Also if you're elevated it will help you have an even blood flow throughout your face which prevents dark circles!

Remember: No one has perfect skin! (Yes that includes celebrities!) sometimes bad skin is hormonal and there is nothing you can do!
You are yourself and you are beautiful!
Love and kisses,
Bethany
xox


YouTube: www.youtube.com/beautiibites

XPinkMacX:Go and check out Bethany's youtube chanel for amazing fashion and beauty advise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment