Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

20 August 2013

Things Are Changing!

Thank you so much to all the people that have viewed this blog in the short time it's been up!

It's really over whelming having so many people read what you've put time and effort into, and I really get a buzz out of it. So things are changing up a bit around here. Now I've left school, I'm going to be uploading more regularly, with better and hopefully more successful posts. Seeing I'm starting a fresh Ive decided to create a new Blog, this blog is called EmmayBelle! 

I'd absoloutley love it if you could check it out for me, as i'll no longer be posting on this blog anymore. You can also follow me on my new twitter account, @EmmayBelle for updates and links! 

Here is the new blog address! Www.emmaybelle.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for your support! Love you all! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment