Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

11 June 2013

Get Her Style - TANYA BURR

Tanya Burr always looks amazing, in everything she wears, and here is how you can copy her style too!


















The Dress



This dress is pretty similar! They both have a jewel neckline, and the bottom half is a skater dress style. This is also a gorgeous Jade green shade, the same as Tanya's.
AX Paris Green sleeveless Skater Dress - New Look - £18

The Belt


I was unsuccessful at finding a triple peace sign belt! The only one I could find was white! So I thought this gorgeous little belt from Missguided.co.uk was similar enough! At only £9.99 this is a steal!
Salinea Leather Love Belt - Missguided - £9.99





The Bag


This bag is also from New Look. It has the gold look hardware which Tanya's has, and a quilted effect with a lock at the front. This bag is such a bargain!
Black Quilted chain Shoulder Bag - New Look - £12.99


The Shoe

Although were unable to see Tanya's show choice from the inspiration picture, I think these cute gold capped ballet pumps would look lovely, Especially if all of this is paired together with a pair of Black tights!
Black and Gold Metal Toe Cap Pumps - New Look - £15.99



Their you have it! A Tanya Burr inspired outfit for just £56.97! 

No comments:

Post a Comment