Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

11 June 2013

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag

I've been wanting to do this tag for a while now, so here it goes!

Greed

What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My most inexpensive beauty item has got to be a 12 piece eye liner set, I wanted to try. I found it on eBay for about £2.70 for a 12 piece set! You can't sharpen them so onceI've used the tip up its all gone, but you really can't complain for £2.70! You get 12 different colours; Black, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Inky Blue, Olive Green, Grassy Green, Burgundy, Pink, Gold, Bronze, Purple and Brown. They have a crayon like texture, and glide on so smoothly, I wear them to school, and when I get home 6 hours later, it's still on! They're great and it says they can be doubled as lip liner, however I can't really see myself using them for that!
My most expensive item, is my Benefit Smokin' Brows and Eyes kit, which retails for £28.50, however I didn't pay for this item, and received it  from Elle magazine. So the most expensive item I've paid for is my Benefit, Bella Bamba blush! I love this blush so much it's absolutely gorgeous, and it's said to have a 3D effect! Theirs not much else to say about this blush! It's just great! It has a slight shimmer to it, and totally worth the money, as yet I haven't come across any dupes for it!


Wrath

What product do you have a Love Hate relationship with?

This has got to be my Miss Sporty So Matte foundation, as some days it can make my skin look flawless, yet other days if my skin hasn't got much of a colour, it can just look like a big orange mess, and I have to take it all off and use a different foundation! It's odd because sometimes this foundation is my colour, but as soon as my skin is a bit lighter than usual it looks awful! I usually use this product when I have fake tanned, as that's when it's a good match for my skin.

Gluttony 

What are your most delicious beauty products?

My most delicious beauty product has to be my MAC Dazzle Glass, it's in the colour 'Like Venus' and its Amazing! I love love love the textures of the mac lip-glosses as they glide on and aren't overly sticky. Also the colour is amazing! I just generally love Mac Products. These retail for only £17!


Sloth

What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness.

As much as I love wearing eye shadow, I really don't spend enough time perfecting it! I wear eye shadow most of the time, however I often just sweep a neutral shade all over my lid, instead of a smoky eye. This is my biggest fault!

Pride

What product gives you the most self confidence?

No doubt about it, this has to be my MAC lipsticks! When I put any of them on I feel absolutely great, and when I walk into a MAC store or up to a counter to purchase one I always feel guilty, but the get such a buzz of excitement after! I own MAC's Girl about town, Pink Pearl Pop, Violetta and Viva Glam Nicki. They each are quite different and means I always have one to suit the look I'm wearing. My favourite without a doubt is Girl about town, and recommend it for every skin type!


Lust

What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

This is an odd question for this tag! Anyway, they need to have a good skin complexion!  I hate spots! I'm very lucky, as I rarely get spots, however I know that people can prevent their spots! They need to just look after their skin! It's a must! 

Envy

What product would you most like to receive as a gift?

Oh! How hard! Pretty much anything from MAC that I haven't already tried! I'd love to try Mac Face and Body foundation or something from NARS like a lipgloss, as I've never tried NARS before! 

No comments:

Post a Comment