Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

18 May 2013

Haul!

So yesterday I went out shopping, and as usual I ended up in Superdrug! I may as well live there!
So lets get straight into this little haul!

First thing I picked up was a Miss Sporty Hollywood Lipgloss in the colour - Malibu Street
This Lipgloss costs just £2.99
This is a beautiful pale pink lipgloss which is full of shimmer. The pinkyness of it doesn't really show up on the lips, as it looks like a clear shimmery lipgloss, however this is going to look beautiful over a Matte lipstick in the summer!

Secondly I got the Sleek lipgloss in the colour - 974 Blasè 
  
I'd describe this lipgloss to be a salmony Orange with a hint of a coral tone in it. Like the Mac Dazzle Glasses this lipgloss has a brush wand instead of a slanted doe-foot applicator. I prefer this way of applying lipgloss. This lipgloss has a medium pigmentation and I can't wait to wear it in summer! This costs £3.99!

The next item I got was the Miss Sporty Waterproof 24hr Wear Mascara in -Black
The size of the want on this mascara is HUGE and really reminds me of the Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara. I really like this mascara it doesn't clump up and it glides on smoothly.I don't   know how long it lasts through out the day as I haven't tried it all day yet, However I have high hopes for this bargain mascara at just £3.99.

This next Item is the MUA blusher in - Shade 1! (I wish they had names!)
Its a pretty corally pink colour with some salmon undertones to it. Ive never tried an MUA blush before so Im quite excited to try it out! The MUA range is SO cheap, yet I love many of their products like the Intense Kisses lipglosses and their amazing pound lipsticks.  The pigmentation is fair, it i think it will build well! This product was just £1!

And Finally... 
My last purchase was the MUA matte perfect foundation in - Fair
I thought id try out this foundation as because i'm very pale I find it very difficult to get a perfect matching foundation, and I''m fed up of spending a lot of money of foundation when its never a good match! This product was only £2 so even if its really bad, I haven't lost alot!

All of these products were bought at Superdrug, and can be found in the 3 for 2 Deal!

2 comments:

  1. I like the blusher! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's pretty cool! Be sure to follow me on twitter! @xPinkMacX

    ReplyDelete