Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

08 August 2013

Spanish Haul Part 2!

Okay, so as I thought, I ended up making some bargain purchases on our second trip to the La Zenia Boulevard shopping mall, I got them all from one shop, and it was called Kiko. From the outside it looked like your average makeup store, but inside it was a beauty lovers heaven! 

As you walk in your handed a little basket which really makes you feel as if you can't leave empty handed! Their was a wall of eyeshadows, a wall of lipsticks, a wall off nail polishes, and then foundation etc. The walls were just covered in samples, as MAC do, and then behind that were stacked boxes of the makeup. 

I ended up purchasing 4 eyeshadows and a nail polish, I would have spent every last penny in their but was under a bit of pressure to hurry up from my parents! 

The first eyeshadow was a staple really, it's a matte brown, it looks like melted chocolate! It's a great colour, and I think it's going to look amazing in the crease! (SHADE 123)
The second colour I picked up was an olive green, which has a slight shimmer to it. I have a similar colour in the Sleek Originals palette, but it was so pretty I couldn't resist! (SHADE 104)
The third shade I picked up was a lilac toned silver colour, it's so pretty! I have nothing at all like it! (SHADE 154)
And the last eye shadow colour I got was the most beautiful Burgundy red colour, which is also shimmery. I'm totally in love with it!  (SHADE 136) 
Oh and I forgot to mention that they were just €1.90 each! 

The nail polishing got was a beautiful shimmery lilac colour, it's so g
Glittery and girly! It's just amazing! And at just €1.50 I couldn't pass! 


It was so amazing in their! They were really nice and friendly too! Everything is packaged nicely, and doesn't look cheap in the slightest! They box their products almost the same as MAC do too! 

I'm hoping ill be able to order from them online, as the products are so pigmented, and really are just as good as high end brands. 

If you would like to also check out the Kiko range you can visit their website which is www.kikocosmetics.com 

XPinkMacX xxx


*Not sponsored. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment