Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

13 May 2013

Storage Solutions

I don't know why I am so fussy about storing my makeup, maybe it's because I see all these perfects makeup tables, and I envy them so much!

Creating a accessible yet affordable makeup table can be fun to put together and arrange too! I'm always swapping mine about!
Here are some tips for creating your perfect makeup table!

1) Stackable Storage
Being able to put your makeup in to category's is great because it means you know where each item is when doing your makeup. Places such as Poundland, Wilkinson's and Asda's sell some great storage solutions, such as these two draw chests, which are stackable and can fit lipsticks, lip glosses, mascara and blushers is perfectly! I got mine from Poundland and they had the choice of Black or Silver. Also stacking your storage means that you have more work surface space!

2) Empty Containers
Using old see through plastic food containers is great as you can see what your storing inside of them, they also come in many shapes and sizes so you can use it for different things.

3) Brushes & Beads
Filling cups or mugs with beads gives you a great stand for makeup brushes to be stored in, not only would a glass and pretty coloured beads look pretty, but you could also use a pretty patterned mug to match your surroundings. If your unable to use beads then rice and sand are also alternatives.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment