Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

12 May 2013

Rimmel London, Eye Glistener

Walking around Poundland I stumbled across this amazing little find...
Rimmel London Eyeful Eye Glistener -700 Flaunt

Wow! The pigmentation is great! 
It's a beautiful champagne colour, and looks great along the lash line with any natural base colour. This  product can also work all over the lid, however it gives a great splash of colour to a natural look.
For £1 you can't complain about the price!

One stroke swatches.

This product is a bargain. It was the only colour in the Poundland near me however I believe their may be others available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment