Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

12 May 2013

Beautiful Sinful Colors!

Recently I've had a bit of a mad obsession with nail polishes... Yes, I went overboard! Previously I'd been given 3 Sinful Colors nail polishes from a friend, and I really enjoyed using them. I had never seen them before until the yesterday in Boots! They have now brought out a range in England, as previously they hadn't been available.

I couldn't resist...! 
I would have bought the whole stand at only £1.99 each they are a steal, but I controlled my self and purchased two beautiful colour

Colour on the left is called Frenzy. It's a beautiful purple and blue glitter... Very me! It leaves a nice Finnish over the top of coloured polishes, however if your going to wear iron it's own, I think it may need two coats, at least.
The Second colour is called Daredevil...I think the name says it all! It's a brilliant bright pink, with a slight shimmer to it! This also needs around 2 coats for it to be opaque. 

I would definitely rate this nail polish to absolutely everybody, they are even comparable to OPI I feel! Such a bargain price and amazing colour range!

*Products paid for by myself.
Two coats of daredevil, one coat of frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment