Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

29 July 2013

Summer Eye Styles (Colour Pop)

Hi guys! Recently theirs been a lot of colour being worn on the eyes and I think it's a really pretty trend, so here I've created some looks that are easy to do and you could recreate!

1st Look Line Of Blue

Firstly I lined my bottom water line with Collection 200's Glam Metallics coloured Liquid Liner in '4 - Groupie' and I just smudged it out lightly with my finger. After that I applied just a Black Kohl pencil to my lash line, I made this quite thick to stand out, and finally I just added one coat of my MUA Extreme Curl mascara. This look took me no more than 5 minutes to do, yet I think it's pretty for the summertime! 

2nd Look Pink Party!
I first applied a coat of pale purple eye shadow all over her eyes, and added a bright pink into her Crease. Both of the eye shadows where from the Collection 200 Poptastic pallet. I then used the Rimmel Eye Glistener pencil in '100- Girls Only' along the lower lash line, all the way along and then just smudging it out with my finger. I then used the Rimmel Glam'eyes mascara in Black.  I think this is a pretty look for both day and night, you can really use so many different combinations of eye shadows , or creams to match whatever your wearing.

Look 3 Rio Carnival!
For this final look I swept a pale yellow-green across the lid and blended it out, I then worked a bright green into the crease, and brought it under the eye, only half way along. Finally I then used a purple (yes... Purple!) mascara on both top and bottom lashes. The eye shadows once again where from the collection 2000 Poptastic pallet, and the Mascara is also by Collection 2000 and can be seen in a previous haul, so check that out! I called this look Rio Carnival because its so bright and tropical colours! I think it looks so pretty!

Thanks for reading and please follow me on Twitter! @XPinkMacX

No comments:

Post a Comment