Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

22 July 2013

NYC -Appleicious Review

Hey Guys!

Today I picked up the NYC Appleicious Glossy Lip balm, as I've seen it before and I looked really cute to carry around, and it was also extremely cheap at just £1.49, down from £2.49!


The balm was available 4 colours, however I do believe their are 5 different shades. I picked up 'Big Apple Red' which shows to be a deep red around the outside and the apple core is a pale pink colour.  When the glossy balm is applied it isn't true to colour, more like a tint, however I didn't expect it at all to be bright and opaque as it is a balm.  


It claims to have a fruity apple sent, however I'm not to sure of that! It definitely has an apple like scent but it is quite a synthetic sent. It's smooth to apply to the lips and leaves a glossy finnish. Oh also, it doesn't taste that great! Not like apples at all! Quite.... Chemical-ish...

It's not putting me off it though! I do love this balm because I love the finnish of it! 

I give this lip balm 7/10! It's great value for money, but I'm just not that keen on the scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment