Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

17 July 2013

THE YOUTUBERS CHALLENGE!

Just come across this! It looks sooo fun! Here we go!

Favourite Boy Youtuber - 

This has got to be Sam Pepper! He's so funny, and I love all of the pranks he plays on people in public places like dressing up as a giant pigeon or the lift pranks!

Favourite Girl Youtuber -

Tanya Burr all the way! I find Tanya so inspirational, I love all of her videos and they always inspire me to experiment with makeup. Tanya is living my dream life style incorporating fashion and makeup!

Favourite Video -

Ooohhh this is hard! I have so many! I love watching Florida Vlogs, and Disney Vlogs as I've been lucky enough to have 4 holidays their now, and I love it! They bring back so many great memories, and seeing other people experiencing the rides and the things I've experienced is so cool! However my all time favourite video has to be the "My Blackberries not working" sketch by The One Ronnie! It's so funny! Oh actually No! It's going to be the Daily Grace's video of the Sexy 911 Calls, me and my friends crack up at it all the time! We're always quoting Grace haha!

Couple you ship/would ship -

I love they Shaytards and think ShayCarl & Colette are super awesome and funny, however the couple I know everyone is waiting to happen is Zalfie! Zoe Sugg & Alfie Deyes! They are both so cute together, I think they would make the perfect couple!

Youtuber That Always Makes You Laugh? -

Sam Pepper or Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe) !

Favourite Bromance?! -

Malfie! Ooohhh or Sam & Louis from Food/FunForLouis... :)

First Youtuber You Ever Watched? -

I can't actually remember... Is that bad!? I think I just used to use youtube for watching music videos, and I remember my dad showing me a video of a chubby guy pretending to be and sing Shakira! Haha, that was pretty early on I saw that, but as for Youtubers the first people I really started to watch was probably Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter of Fleur from FleurDeForce!

Favourite Collaboration!? -

I love anything with Grace Helbig & Mamrie Hart! It's always guaranteed to be hilarious!

Pair you wish would collaborate? -

Daily Grace & Tanya Burr! Or the Shaytards and Daily Grace!

Youtuber you've met (if any)? -

I've met Louis from Food/FunForLouis & Kate Gowing who is Tanya Burrs bestfriend who's been in some of her Videos and also has some cooking videos on youtube! Also I have 3 friends who make videos so I guess they count too right!? I went to the Tanya Burr Meetup but so many people turned up the police came so everyone had to go and people were collapsing but I did see her!

#1 Youtube You'd Love To Meet!? - 

Daily Grace! I think I'd die! I wouldn't know what to say I'd be so star struck! I'd also love to meet alot of the British beauty Youtuber girls like Fleur (FleurDeForce), Louise (SprinkleOfGlitter), Becky (TalkBeckyTalk), Holly (TwinkleLashes), Kate (Dollybowbow), Zoe (Zoella280390) theirs so many!

The biggest Directioner Youtuber in your opinion!? -

Alfie Deyes haha!

Youtuber You'd Swap Bodies With?! -

Probably Fleur from FleurDeForce or Holly from TwinkleLashes :)

Youtuber You Best Relate To!? -

Probably Zoella280390 because not only is she from the UK but she has also had to deal with anxiety, which is something I've had to deal with and still do, so it's comforting to know other people are dealing with it too.

Favourite Picture of your favourite Youtubers Together!? -

I love this picture because I love all of the people in it and it's just funny & silly :)



 
XPinkMacX 



No comments:

Post a Comment