Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

17 July 2013

Makeup Model!

I often beg all of my family to do their makeup for them, and they normally agree! I've done my mums makeup for concerts she's attended and I'm doing the makeup for my uncles wedding in the next few months! Today my friend Shan agreed for me to experiment on her! 

All Shan specified was a pale lip and mascara, so did this!



 As she had a tan, I used the shade 2 of the collection 2000 foundation, setting it with a Wet n' Wild finishing powder, which doesn't have a shade on it annoyingly! 
I used a Milani bronzing palette to contour Shan cheek bone, and Mac's PeachyKeen blush on her cheeks. 
I did a smokey eye look on her lids using two Barry M dazzle dusts, adding a slight shimmer. Shan admits she never wears eyeshadow so I didn't want to make it too harsh. I brought the dark blue under her outer eye slightly too add more depth, and then finished it off with the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Mascara in Black.
On her lip I used my new Lip Palette off Ebay (which happened to be extremely affordable but great!) which I applied with a lip brush, and covered over the top in a MUA sheer lipgloss to add a nice shine.

Over all I think this look really looked nice, and I'm thankful of Shan for allowing me to experiment on her! 

The foundation XPinkMacX applied wasn't too heavy and it was a good shade match for my tan so it blended in nicely, it wasn't at all patchy, and made my skin look smooth. As for the eye shadow, I don't tend to wear it on a normal day to day basis, however I liked the smokey eye and think it would look nice on a night out. The bronzer used didn't make me look orange at all and was quite natural looking. I loved the colour used on my lips, and although I usually wear matte lipsticks, and this was glossy it made my lips look plumper, and fuller. I'd definitely like xPinkMacX to do my makeup again as she was gentle and didn't take too long.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment