Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

14 July 2013

Pink Barry M Limited Edition Polish!

Thinking of getting the Limited Edition Barry M Polish!? Well if I was you I'd save myself the £3.99 for something else!

I'm totally in love with most of the Barry M nail paints! I think they are great, however I purchased the neon pink and I'm not all that impressed!

I think the colour is gorgeous however it doesn't really come across very nicely with one, or even two coats, I think the formulation of the polish is too watery. After applying 4 coats of the polish (YES 4!) it still wasn't as opaque as I like my polish usually but it was okay. It didn't have much of a shine to it either, so ill definitely need a top coat of clear polish too.
(After 4 coats) 

Sorry for it being messy by the way! It's getting quite late!

Overall I'd give this polish 4/10

Pretty colour & bottle however when applied its a bit of a let down!

XPinkMacX 

No comments:

Post a Comment