Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

07 July 2013

Beauty Bargain haul!

I've just got back from going shopping and as usual I dragged my mum round all of my favourite shops;  Boots, Superdug etc.

I didn't end up spending a fortune however I did get some pretty cool items at good prices!

From Superdrug I picked up 2 of the MUA Power Pout tint & balm in Justify which is a orangey toned colour and Broken Hearted which is a pretty berry red. They normally retail for £3 each, which is still very cheap, however they had a deal on all of the Lip Pro makeup, so it was two items for £4! So I saved £2! They are basically copy's of the Clinique Chubby Sticks, at a fraction of the price! I've just applied one, and they have a creamy texture to them which is nice! I think I'm going to like these alot!
Next I went to Wilkinson's where I headed straight to the makeup! In some Wilkinson's at the moment their are deals on selected Collection 2000 products being half price! I like collection 2000 I think they have some really good practical bits of makeup, especially for doing other people's makeup. I wanted a coloured mascara for a while now and they had the Extreme Coloured lengthening mascara in purple for just £1.47! You can't got wrong! They normally retail for £2.99 each so I was pleased to see that cheap! I haven't used it yet, and while I'm not expecting it to be amazing, hopefully it will add a splash of colour on to my lashes. The next thing I picked up was the Collection 2000 Metallic Cream eyeshadow. I got this in number 1- Gold Rush. I find it similar to the Maybelline Colour Tattoos in texture however it's applied with a doe foot applicator. I think this will be nice just to apply quickly instead of going all out with a smokey eye, or just as a base! And again at just £1.47 you can't go wrong!
Finally from Boots I found lots and lots of Barry M Dazzle Dusts in the Clarence! I love potted pigments so this excited me a lot! On the Barry M website these are being sold for £4.59 each, they also still stock the colours I got so their not end of line, and theirs nothing wrong with them either, so when they were reduced to just £1 each, YES £1! I was shocked! I only picked up 3, but I wish now I'd picked one of each colour up. The three colours I got are Petrol Black, Mushroom & Gold Iridescent (Which isn't gold at all so I'm slightly confused by that name


 I hope you enjoyed this little haul! It's surprising what little bargains you can find when you look around!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment