Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

23 May 2013

MUA Eye Pencils

I'm in LOVE!!!
For just £1 each these are amazing (and at the moment their 3 for 2 in superdrug!) 
The pigmentation is great, and they last pretty much the whole day...
I use the white on the inner corners of my eyes and on my bottom water line to brighten my eyes up, And the brown or black as a liner on the lash line.
 

There's a great choice of colours, and they are pretty soft, much like a kohl pencil however you do new to use them a bit first to soften them up. They also come with a free sharpener!
Mine stay put pretty much through a whole school day, so about 6 hours.
I'd highly recommend these pencils, there affordable, and don't leave your eyes looking 'cheap'. 

Colours Available Are:
(Intense Colour Collection) 
-Bright Orange (web exclusive)
-Forest Green
-Jet Black
-Lovely Lilac
-Rich Brown
-Royal Blue
-Snow White
-Turquoise 
(Intense Glitter Collection)
-Silver Sparkle (web exclusive)
-Gold Nugget (web exclusive)
-Starry Night
-Jade Jewel
-Malt Chocolate
-Blue Babe

Check them out at www.muastore.co.uk or www.superdrug.com

XPinkMacX 

No comments:

Post a Comment