Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

28 May 2013

Hate& Rate by Guest Blogger Sadie!


Product I Rate-

I am in love with my borjous khol and contour brown eye liner pencil. I bought this as I was really disappointed with another eye pencil that I had purchased beforehand and sobadly needed one! It £4.99, so not the cheapest out there but I think it’s really worth it as it’s a great product. I line my bottom water line on a daily basis and this is a great eyeliner for that as it is super smooth and easy to apply, and gentle on your eyes, as I find some eye liners can be quite harsh and difficult to use. It is also good for lining your top lash line and for doing cat eyes etc. You can buy this product from boots and Superdrug in the UK and it also come in black and grey. I would give this eye liner a 9/10 and would highly recommend it to someone looking for a good quality eye liner! 


Product I hate-

A product that I’m really disappointed with is the L’Oreal false lash telescopic waterproof mascara. After hearing so much about this mascara from beauty gurus etc., I decided to pick one up from my local boots.  It was £10.99 so not cheap and I was expecting it to be really good, but I was really unimpressed! I heard it was good for lengthening your lashes and yes it was good at that but for volume it was awful- I could not get any product on them at all! At first I thought it might just be because it’s a new mascara and sometimes they take a while to ‘get going’ so I carried on using this but in the end gave up. I tried putting several coats on my lashes but it just looked like I had no mascara on, so I used it along with another mascara to get the volume which did help a bit but it really wasn’t great so it’s in my make-up collection for when I run out of my favourites! So I would give this product a 3-4/10 (for the lengthening) and I won’t be purchasing this again. However everyone is different and gets on with different products better than others so you may love this product, but for me it’s a no no, I’ll be sticking to my favourite- Maybelline rocket mascara.

Sadie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment