Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

31 May 2013

Revlon Moon Candy Review

I bought this product at Boots. It usually costs £7.99 but had £2 off so it was only £5.99. I bought this item in the colour '200 - Moon Dust'


The product comes with a opaque base coat (this one is black) and a holographic top coat. 
When I first saw this product I was intrigued at how it would turn out, as the swatches in the shop looked great!

The base coat was okay to apply. I wasn't too keen on the brush, as it didn't fan out over the nail very easily and was just an awkward shape. I found I needed quite a lot of product on my brush to get an even coat. The black coat was VERY black and you only needed one coat is was great! 

I also found the top coat needed a fair amount of varnish on the brush to get an even coat, but once it was on I loved the effect It gave! You don't have to be skilled and painting nails to get an amazing effect with these nail polishes! They also have a great range of colours too! 


I'd rate this product 8/10 as I love how it turns out and it dries very quickly! 

XPinkMacX 

No comments:

Post a Comment