Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

31 May 2013

Tanya Burr Meet Up!

Did anyone else go to the Tanya Burr meet up?! I sure did!

I'm a HUGE fan of Tanya Burr so when I heard about the meet up I new I'd have to go! On the 29th of May, I headed down to the train station along with my sister and one of my best friends Sadie and caught the train to London... It took about 30 mins, and we were in London for 12, 4hours before the meet up!

We spent this time, walking around trying to waste time in shops, but by half 2 we were back in covent garden, sitting outside apple, in anticipation waiting for Tanya's arrival!
Their was a crowed of about 100-150 girls scattered around, blogging, taking photos and waiting also for Tanya. Finally Tanya arrived and a huge swarm of girls surrounded her. I wasn't too far away, I could see her but I was getting squashed! To make it even better some guys behind us thought it would be hilarious to let a stink bomb off behind us!

We were all herded across covent garden towards David and Goliath where I presumed security were going to form a queue, but no! Tanya was ushered into the store and that was the last we were to see of her. The mass of people their was HUGE several thousand, and half of them I think we're just joining in to see who it was, which ruined it for aloof us fans!

I was absolutely gutted. Luckily on the way home, we found a random Tesco's and I spotted Tanya's best friend Kate! I was too nervous to go up to her, but my sister and Sadie did! She was so nice, and spoke to us for several minutes, I got to give her my letter I'd written to Tanya and she was going to pass it on for me! I really appreciate her chatting to us! She could have quite easily denied her friend was Tanya and carried on with her day! Then without time to even recover meeting Kate, we bumped into Louis Cole from Food For Louis! Wow what a crazy day!

I'm still gutted I didn't get to meet Tanya Burr but overall my day was okay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment