Welcome!

Hello my fellow beauty friends!
Welcome to my blog page xPinkMacX! I love makeup, I can't always afford the most expensive products out there, however I have some amazing finds that I'd love to recommend to you! Join me on this exciting makeup journey!
Lots of Love, XPinkMacX

Blog Archive

27 June 2013

Real Techniques Blush Brush Review

Hi guys! 
Recently I made my first purchase from the Real Techniques brush line, designed by Samantha Chapman, also know as one half of the Pixiwoo girls on Youtube. I'm a huge fan of Pixiwoo's channel, and their tutorials always inspire me to experiment further with makeup! 

As a 16 year old girl, with no job, I can't really afford the most expensive makeup and tools all of the time, no matter how much I want them! Up until last week, I've been using the collection of 18 mac brushes I have, and haven't really experimented with any other brands. During my recent shopping trip to Boots I couldn't resist making my first purchase and I picked out my first ever Real Techniques brush!



As you can see, I chose the Blush Brush as blush is one of my favourite products to apply, yet I've been using a MAC 168 brush for the last few months and knew I needed a proper blush brush. I can't rate this brush highly enough. It's pretty large and covers my cheeks area in one sweep. It says on the back that it is made with 'Ultra plush taklon bristles' and believe me... They are so soft it's unbelievable. Is it weird to be slightly In love with a brush!? 

I personally found that the brush builds my blusher really well and doesn't apply it heavily at all. It blends great and I really cannot wait to see if the rest of the brushes in the collection match up to the quality of this one. 

I'm 16, and want my career to be in the makeup industry, it's all I've ever wanted to do, and in the future I will definitely invest in more of these brushes. I would recommend them to anyone who has a passion for makeup. They are available to buy from Boots, Superdrug, online and at many other retailers too. The cheapest brush is around £7 leading up to the sets which start from about £20.

XPinkMacX 

No comments:

Post a Comment